Call of Duty Mobile is currently heading into its fifth season.
With the new season comes new content including weapons, maps, operators and more.
Here is how to use UniPin for Call of Duty Mobile.
Activision and TiMi Studios' Call of Duty Mobile Season 5 will soon go live, bringing in a bunch of new content. The season includes a brand-new battle pass with 50 tiers of free and premium items, including new operator skins, weapon blueprints, and more. Players who want to buy some of the premium items or the battle pass have a number of ways to purchase in-game currency, COD Points (CP). UniPin is one such secure platform you can use to purchase CP in the game. Note that CP purchased through UniPin is available only for Garena accounts registered in the region of Philippines. Here is how you can use UniPin for Call of Duty Mobile purchases.
How to use UniPin for Call of Duty Mobile purchases
The cost in PHP changes depending on what payment method you use, with the Wallet option giving you the most bang for your buck.
Here is how you can use UniPin for Call of Duty Mobile purchases:
1. Visit www.unipin.com, purchase a Shell for Call of Duty Mobile and then complete the transaction.
2. Go to Garena Top Up Center https://shop.garena.ph/ and select Shell, after login with your Garena account or Facebook.
3. Select Garena Prepaid card and type the PIN, then click Confirm.
4. Return to https://shop.garena.ph/ and select Call of Duty Mobile.
5. Select the denomination you want to convert.
6. Click on “Send OTP” and confirm the OTP code, and then confirm the purchase.
7. The transaction is complete and Call of Duty Points (CP) will automatically be added to your CODM account.
Once you’re done open your Call of Duty Mobile app and you’ll see the CP added to your account right on the main menu screen.
The premium tiers for Season 5 in Call of Duty Mobile will feature operator skins for Rampage, Synaptic, Sims, and Roze. There are also weapon blueprints for the AK117, ZRG 20MM, Switchblade X9, and the new FFAR 1.
Nutan is experienced with content across various FPS, MOBA, and BR titles for both PC and mobile gaming. Basically, she's a Jill of all trades. As the former captain of an all-woman esports team, her roots lie firmly in PC gaming but she does enjoy that one map in Call of Duty: Mobile.